Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pretty Picatures

I've been kinda lacking with picatures/photos the last few blog posts.. so this blog post is gonna be full of em. Enjoy..



 This is my house.



This is my path to work.. you can maybe just see it, right above the orange tree's in the middle.




This is my work. Where I sit all day painting awesome stuff.



This is my bank, where I keep my money. See it has my name on it.


 This is my little bank where I keep my change.





This is my pharmacy where I keep my medicine.


This is my boat, I used it to get here.
 

This is what a sink looks like when you live with alot of people that have a cleaning handicap. Notice the cloth in the top left hand corner. So close to the dirt, but yet so hard to reach it. Every now and then I break and clean up.. but theres alittle hope every time that someone might pick up that same cloth and clean up after themselves....



Ahhh spring is here.. notice the beautiful flowers in the tree's!


Now for some arty stuff.




Been practicing some stuff on the weekends, trying out new technique etc. Some dark sci-fi environments. Still need some work, but Im making some progress.. I think =)



Soldier sketches, thinking of polishing these up some time... if I ever get around to it.




And watchin LOTR inspired this quick sketch.








No comments:

Post a Comment