Monday, April 30, 2012

Been awhile since my last update.. but Im still alive and kicking and painting.

Im about half way of my internship now.. presuming that I get to stay abit longer =) Which Ill hopefully hear soon. But heres all little round up of what I've been upto the last 4 week(ends)..

About 3-4 weeks ago LT came over for the weekend. We went down to Durham, alittle town not far from NewCastle. There's a big castle and cathedral there where apparently a few scenes from the Harry Potter movies were filmed. So we walked around town abit and then went uphill to the cathedral. It really reminded me of Diablo while I was walking around there. And when we went into the courtyard I reconized the location that they used in the Harry potter movie.




The castle ended up being closed sadly so we just went back to town and had a great lunch outside on a terras.



2 Weeks later I went back home to Holland, it was luckily a long weekend so I got to spend some time back at home with my girlfriend relaxing on the couch which was great. And I got the taste of a clean house again.. oh how I miss that sometimes =P

My sister and her boyfriend had just had their 2nd baby so ofcouse I went by to see him! Was really cute, but you cant really interact much with new born babies. Also got to see all my family, everyone got together for a brunch.



Everythings been going really well at work to, learning lots of new stuff and having alot of fun with my collegues. We've been out a few times too this last month.. eating lots of sushi and drinking loads of beer!

Also got some great news the other day too. My boss got an email from one of the Sony Developer we work for.  I've done a few concepts for them, and they really liked them.. they liked one of them so much that they said they are going to enter it into a competion.

http://www.intothepixel.com/

So hopefully it gets picked... and if it does.. my piece will be in an awesome art expedition!
(it will be revealed at the E3 in june).. so fingers crossed!
And no I cant show the piece.. its still under NDA =)













No comments:

Post a Comment